CHRunners

Running => Running => Topic started by: Fast Eddie on October 03, 2026, 10:03:55 PM

Title: Saturday October 3rd
Post by: Fast Eddie on October 03, 2026, 10:03:55 PM
Course inspection run of a 5K route I'm helping out tomorrow. 
Title: Re: Saturday October 3rd
Post by: RioG on October 04, 2026, 12:57:43 PM
Revelation forthcoming!!  

HEARTRATE TRAINING.

I just ran the easiest 6k on the trails of my life.  It was glorious.  Because I kept my heart rate as close to green as I could.

I haven't run 6k straight in years.

I am now ignoring everything else and running by heart rate from now on, with a couple/one speed day.
Title: Re: Saturday October 3rd
Post by: Loco Coyote on October 04, 2026, 04:11:32 PM
10.3 miles with a tune-up 10K. Ran 38:50 for (91% age grade) and was tied for 2nd masters, so it was a pretty good outing.

Title: Re: Saturday October 3rd
Post by: Fast Eddie on October 04, 2026, 11:49:48 PM
CONGRATS Coyote!  :rah:
Title: Re: Saturday October 3rd
Post by: glwestcott on October 05, 2026, 12:21:26 AM
Congratulations LC ! Impressive indeed.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk