CHRunners

Running => Running => Topic started by: Arrojo on October 04, 2026, 12:57:49 PM

Title: Sunday October 4th
Post by: Arrojo on October 04, 2026, 12:57:49 PM
It's been a while since I posted here. I ran 6  1/3 miles this morning. Trying to train for a half marathon in early December. I still feel I have one in me. We shall see.
Title: Re: Sunday October 4th
Post by: Loco Coyote on October 04, 2026, 04:16:26 PM
16.7 miles along the Twin Cities marathon course this AM. They had a perfect morning for the race.

63.9 miles on the week, taper starting and Amsterdam marathon in two weeks. Looking forward to it. And as a heads up, I'm heading for a walkabout here and will catch up. 
Title: Re: Sunday October 4th
Post by: glwestcott on October 04, 2026, 04:57:01 PM
3 easy miles here with a few hills. Weather has been great, sunny but cool and comfortable. I feel so relieved at having my self-imposed 80th bday goal run over and now plan to just keep on doing 3 or 4 every other day on as maintenance schedule with easy runs for the most part.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Sunday October 4th
Post by: kawasa on October 05, 2026, 06:06:20 AM
Welcome back Arrojo!

16.1 miles to cap off a 74.65 mile week. I cut about 4 miles out of various workouts through the week when I just wasn't feeling up to it.