Main Menu
avatar_Fast Eddie

Saturday October 3rd

Started by Fast Eddie, October 03, 2026, 10:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Fast Eddie

Course inspection run of a 5K route I'm helping out tomorrow. 
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

RioG

Revelation forthcoming!!  

HEARTRATE TRAINING.

I just ran the easiest 6k on the trails of my life.  It was glorious.  Because I kept my heart rate as close to green as I could.

I haven't run 6k straight in years.

I am now ignoring everything else and running by heart rate from now on, with a couple/one speed day.

Loco Coyote

10.3 miles with a tune-up 10K. Ran 38:50 for (91% age grade) and was tied for 2nd masters, so it was a pretty good outing.


Fast Eddie

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

glwestcott

Congratulations LC ! Impressive indeed.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk